Our Standard Return Policy
You may return your new, unused purchase for any reason within 30 days of purchase for a refund of the purchase price, excluding our actual shipping and handling costs. In addition, some of our items carry a restocking fee which will be deducted from your refund should you wish to make a return.
Please keep in mind that once an order has shipped, it cannot be cancelled. If you refuse an order, it will then fall under our standard return policy where roundtrip shipping costs will be deducted from your refund.
- Please email info@KiwiShoeshine.com with your original order number in the subject line, what product(s) you are returning, and your full name. Or call us at 1-800-634-7182 with the same information. We will provide return authorization number.
- Wrap the product(s) carefully. All returned products must be in original condition and packaging. Or the item may be subject to additional fees.
- Include the completed return form (sent to you in the original shipment) with your product and indicate the reason for the return.
- Return the product using your preferred shipping method. Unless the return is due to an error on our part, we are not responsible for shipping and handling or gift wrap charges.
- Please do not return items COD. We do not accept COD packages.
- Ship items to:
Shoe Shine, Attn: RETURNS
930 West 16th Street, Unit C-2
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
- Be sure to include the order number, your full name, and reason for return to expedite processing.
- For reasons of hygiene, personal bodycare products cannot be returned.
- If you received Free Shipping on your original order, $5.95 will be deducted from the amount of your refund.
- Used Merchandise will not be refunded, because of hygienic reasons!
- Refused or Returned Shipments are subject to a $6.00 return shipment fee.
All returned products must in original condition and packaging. Unfortunately, we cannot take returns of products that have been personalized, modified, or assembled. Furthermore, certain products cannot be returned because neither we nor the manufacturer can take them back. Please call or email Shoe Shine before returning any product.
Damaged or Defective Orders
Our products are well-packaged to withstand damage during shipping. However, if an item looks damaged or parts are missing, please notify us. We will make every effort to correct the situation.
Please call 1-800-634-7182 or email info@KiwiShoeShine.com for return authorization and special return instructions. You will need the following information on hand: order number, your full name, and reason for return. If you contact us by email, enter the order number / invoice number into the subject line. Due to excessive spam, all emails without a subject line are automatically deleted. Please DO NOT attempt a return without a return authorization.
If you decide that you do not want parts or a replacement unit, the item can be returned under our Standard Return Policy. If a product arrives damaged, or if we made an error, and it cannot be remedied with either a full replacement `or replacement parts, we will pay to return the item to us.
If the problem is due to a manufacturer’s defect, we can either replace the defective part, or if necessary, the entire product. We stand behind our products and maintain strong relationships with all of our manufacturers. If there is a problem with the product, please contact us and we will make every effort to resolve it.
At this time we do not offer merchandise exchange. You may return your merchandise according to our Standard Return Policy.
Shoe Shine reserves the right to deny any return.